Sunday, March 29, 2009

From Boy to Bobcat

Braden was pretty excited to get his first Cub Scout badge....he has made it to Bobcat. He was kindof embarassed up there in front of everyone, but there is a good group of boys in our den and it was pretty fun for him.

I didn't know they gave pins to the moms. Boy is there a lot to learn about this stuff! I am liking this program more and more. I know it doesn't look like much, but one day I will look back at this and just wish he'd want to pin something on me!

This was his first pack meeting and he got to be the "announcer" that did the flag ceremony ....with help... and he did great! I just wish I could find someone that would sew on these badges for me! It ALMOST makes me want to move to Utah where they have the lady that does a dollar a badge!





1 comment:

J9 said...

Call me for badge sewing pointers! So sad we missed this; I had kids sick with the stomach flu so we kept to ourselves!